Since 1991, Brice Environmental Services has conducted site characterizations, remedial designs, range clearance, and removal actions at 30 Department of Defense Munitions and Explosives of Concern (MEC) sites located nationwide. We facilitate teamwork between federal, state, and local regulatory agencies, as well as local communities to meet stakeholder objectives.
- Military Munitions Response Program Site Investigation and Remedial Investigation/Feasibility Study
- Operational Range Assessments
- Munitions Constituents Sampling and Risk Assessments
- Geophysical Investigations
- MEC/UXO Avoidance, Removal, and Disposal
- MEC Construction Support
- Small Arms Range Remediation and Best Management Practices